BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE.
oh my fucking god im like crying
THIS WAS A FULL EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER
WHO THE FUCK WOULD MAKE THIS AND WHY
WHY IN GOD’S NAME WOULD YOU DO THIS TO A PERSON WHY.
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!!
I GET CHILLS EVERY SINGLE TIME
I’m crying so hard right now.
Now, go watch the video. It’s animated for the song “I Wouldn’t Mind” by He Is We.
The song adds so many more feels.
And now I’m dead.
"this imagine is 18+"
laughing bc luke can’t even read his own imagines
an unseen picture of ashton
looking at hot people like
i guess i recorded an ice bucket challenge today after i got my wisdom teeth out ??
School is almost over and I am becoming a freshman next year so I decided to make a wonderful master post for the future, or current, highschooler. This amazing post can help you the first day of school and your last day as well. Hope you enjoy.:)
trouble sleeping the night before?
tips/advice( for freshmen)
But lastly don’t forget to have fun, i mean you are almost in college so just enjoy the little time you have left. Make new friends, study hard, and join more sports/clubs.Hope this was helpful to you, please message me if you want more master post like these.
Top picture provided by:this dude
little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- turn the lights on and open a window
- eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- take a long, relaxing bath
- do yourself up in full make up and hair
- be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- watch something funny on netflix
- wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- lose yourself in a really good book or movie
every single person who reblogs this
will get “doot doot” in their ask box
When I get anxiety attacks.
That’s a lot of notes. Let’s all date each other. Everyone get into groups of two.
Let’s do the math then.
with 841,518 reblogs that would be 420,279 couples.
cAN I GET MINE IN PINK PLS
everytime I see this post it has an even amount of notes, I guess I’m just doomed to be alone forever